My days for the last week have consisted of waking up, emailing Alex, showering, going to school/work, coming home, RECORDING until I cant take it any more, eating random crap for dinner if I remember, watching the Office, falling asleep halfway through the episode and sleeping with my laptop next to me in bed through the night.
Lather, rinse, repeat.
So I am trying to figure out how to say new things each day when I literally have nothing new to report.
I guess I can give you band news, since I am swimming in a pool of Parselmouth-ness this week anyway.
- New Parselmouth buttons arrived in the mail and I am excited to be selling them at LeakyCon.
- We're probably about 80% done recording for the new album. After that is production and all that fun technical stuff. Then it's IN YOUR HANDS!
- New tshirt design is well underway and hopefully something people will really like.
- Eia and I have a photoshoot tomorrow with Liz for the album artwork.
- Alex is officially playing with us at Leaky and is actually on 3 tracks of the new album.
- I spent a good portion of yesterday and today remodeling the Parselmouth myspace because it was embarrassingly outdated and bad. You should go check it out. :)
So yeah. I am in need of general funtimes. Tomorrow after the photoshoot is Doctor Who marathon day with Liz so that will be nice.
Oh and I have plans to see 17 Again on Tuesday with Eia and the Miley Cirus movie or whatever they're calling it with my manager on Friday. Hahaha. This isn't making my life sound any less lame, I've realized. xD
T-minus 2 weeks until I get my Ford Fiesta. I have one more manual-driving session lined up with my brother for next Saturday after work.. and it's the last one I have time for until my training session on May 1st. Eep.
Today's Word: Bedoome
An expression of death for a nerdfighter.
"I'm Bedoomdoomdoomed!" -Jordiekins
(Not only was this word necessary, I just want to also acknowledge that Jordiekins is AWESOME at this game. ^^)
Status on the Office: Season 5, Episode 2