I dont have much to say today.
I spent all morning watching the Office, Alex called me to inform me that I had overtaken WhattheBuck in Dailybooth followers (that puts me at #3 :D) and I went to school. Now I am at work.
Jenn and I talked Lost theories while Coral contemplated killing us (she hates Lost and we insist on discussing new episodes in depth every week). Now I am just bored, tired, and excited to go home to my parents house tonight (again, for Easter, and to continue with manual car driving lessons). The excitement is not so much the going home part as much as it is the kitchen full of food I didnt have to spend my own money on part. xD
Oh right. I do have something to say.
I was on facebook today and suddenly I had the little red notification doo-dad thing pop up. I clicked on it, and it said this:
"Alexa Otero just answered the question "Would Kristina Horner lick their lips before going to a party to make sure they're not chapped? " about you. Click here to see more. [ Is this spam? ] 8:56pm"
Okay. Let me unpack this for you.
1. First of all, WHY do you care?
2. Of course I'd lick my lips. That's what human people do. We lick our lips if they are dry.
3. Why would I want to "see more"? Are you going to ask if I yawn when I'm tired? If I sharpen my pencil when it gets dull? If I eat food when I am hungry?
4. Why a party? Why that specifically? I would lick my lips in a library to make sure they're not chapped. I would lick my lips in a grocery store to make sure they're not chapped. That one is super convenient too, because if they ARE chapped, I could just pick up some chap stick along with my milk and cinnamon bun ice cream.
5. Yes, it's spam.
6. Also, how do you KNOW, Alex Otero? And if you're just guessing, what JOY do get out of guessing? Yes. I lick my lips. OOOoooOoOO. Doesn't EVERYBODY?
7. WHY DO YOU CARE?
This... this is weird. Facebook applications have always annoyed me; I'm not a zombie, or a werewolf, I dont want you to send me an easter egg or a growing mystery plant or an Edward Cullen, and I REALLY dont want your bumper stickers. But a chapped lip trivia questionnaire application? Too far, facebook. Too far.
Okay. Rant over.
Working on album stuff and I am very excited about it. I cant wait to be able to put a new song on our myspace at least. I've realized nobody has heard ANYTHING, not any sort of preview or anything, from this new album. It'll be 100% a surprise!
Today's Word: Unmed
The act of throwing up medication. -Jordiekins
(That one made me giggle. xD)
Status on the Office: Season 4, Episode 1
Subscribers: 17,051 <-- exciting!
its a democracy
17 hours ago