Friday, March 27, 2009

jetlag woes.

Ugh.
Last night I went to bed at 10PM because I thought getting loads of sleep again would cure me of my jetlag, but then I woke up at 4:45 AM, so that was fun.

Now here I am at 7; already watched an episode of Doctor Who and piddled around on the Internet and still have 2 hours before I need to be motivated at all. But then I have a 9 hour work day so... gross.

I haven't written anything else in here about my last days in London or my trip home or anything.
I was going to type things up on the plane but then I literally watched 10 straight hours of movies and television. Amsterdam to Seattle is a LONG nonstop flight.

I miss Alex and his house and his mom and not having responsibilities.
School starts on Monday and I am totally not ready for it.


...good thing blogger autosaves drafts of blogs because I completely forgot I was typing this and accidentally closed the window. Oops. Haha.

Anyway, hi. I'm back home in Seattle. I have classes to focus on, 2 albums to record, a big major conference to get ready for, a Doctor Who to catch up on, and a boyfriend to miss.

<3

Also, my foot fell asleep while typing this. Owowow.

No comments: