Friday, March 27, 2009

hello mr. postman.

I'm grumpy and I think it's just because I am SO FREAKING TIRED.
But it's only 9:30 and I CANT go to bed because last night when I went to bed at 10, I was up at 4:45 AM and I am NOT doing that again.

Rarwrawr so I have to just suffer the tiredness and keep myself occupied in meaningless ways until a decent sleeptime.

I have a stack of mail 15 envelopes high from when I was in London and some of them look important - I suppose I could start going through those... although last time I did that I found a renewal notice for my car tabs informing me it's that fun time of year again where I send away like $90 for stupid little stickers to put on my license plates. Sigh.

As much as I am not looking forward to learning to drive a manual, I really hope I win the Ford Fiesta thing. Driving around in a hot little car with free gas and stuff for 6 months would be... just... ahhh. So good.

The envelope on the top of the stack says in black printing "CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL FOR KRISTINA HORNER." I have my fingers crossed it's a very, very late Hogwarts letter and not junk mail. <3

Okay. I'm done complaining.
I've just realized Leaky is relatively soon and I havent even begun to think about plane tickets. I need to like... book those. Sometime.



Edit: It was junk mail. Discover Card Application. Dreams = crushed.

3 comments:

Melissa Kendra said...

Don't worry, there's lots of time left for Hogwarts letters.

Arletta said...

Manuals are actually a lot of fun driving once you get the hang of them.
It's kind of like comparing pc to mac though... some people like one, others like the other.

disasterpastor45 said...

Don't ya have to pay tax on a won car? 30% of $33.3K = $10K of tax. You could make that up with a cash sale of the car before it gets off the lot.

I haven't read the contest rules so I may be off base if you get to own the car for 6 months then it goes back to where it came from.