Wednesday, February 11, 2009

turtle food.

I fell asleep during Lost tonight.. completely missed the last 20 minutes or so because I was so tired. I did wake up at 4 am to take Alex to the airport, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

I'll have to rewatch it tomorrow.

It is now 10 PM and I am contemplating going to sleep. This is unheard of, for me.
The only thing stopping me is that it is considerably more lonely in this big queen bed of mine today. It feels too big. I'm cuddled up with Max the turtle, and my remote control with Friends playing on my little tv, and I am praying that the little baby pink turtle doesn't eat me in my sleep. He's eyeing me. I cant tell if he just wants to love me, or if he's planning my demise.

If my timezone calculations are correct, I think Alex gets home in about 45 minutes. I feel guilty that I went to lunch with Eia, to school, work, watched Lost; had a whole day while he's just been flying.
I will soon be returning the favor. :D

1 comment:

VicMorrowsGhost said...

He hasn't just been flying, he's been flying... into the future!

ps. Hello!