Tuesday, January 6, 2009

one last reflection.

1. Was 2008 good for you?
The best yet.

2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
Probably having all 5AG in one place for the first time.

3. What was your worst moment of the year?
Ugh. A collection of moments all involving boys who were so very very wrong for me.

4. Where were you when 2008 began?
*blush*
Let's just say I was at a party in SoCal. That's all you need to know.

5. Who were you with?
SIGH. You're not going to let it go, are you?
Fine. I spent the very first few moments of 2008 with Max Goldberg, among many other socal friends.

6. Where will you be when 2008 ends?
I was with the 5AG watching the Lizzie McGuire movie. Yes.

7. Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008?
I did not read 50 books, no. But I did read 37 and WRITE a book. So there.

8. Do you have a new years resolution for 2009?
Focus on positives, and learn how to use my new HD camera, Premiere Pro, and FL Studio.

9. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Not really. No.

10. If yes, with who?
Hiro from Heroes.

11. Are you still in love?
When does Lost start? (I'm sad)

12. Did you breakup with anyone in 2008?
I didn't actually DATE anyone in 2008, not really.

13. Did you make any new friends in 2008?
Loads. <333

14. Who are your favorite new friends?
Everyone. I want to thank YT Live for many of them.

15. What was your favorite month of 2008?
May because of tour with Lauren/Lena, or maybe August because of B's wedding/Terminus.

16. Why this month?
I just told you.

17. Did you travel outside of the US (or your home country) in 2008?
No, but I am changing that this year.

18. How many different places did you travel to in 2008?
Jesus.
SoCal, Vegas, Forks, Kansas, Iowa, All over the east coast/midwest, Potosi, Dallas, Chicago, Iowa, North Dakota, Minnesota, SoCal again, Arizona, SanFran, Vegas again, and Ohio. I love my life.

19. Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Yes. Justin, in particular.
Everyone in my life who lives in different states/countries, in general.

20. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2008?
HSM3? lololl.
Probably Wall-E.

21. What was your favorite song from 2008? 


UR SO GAY by KATY PERRY.

22. How many concerts or plays did you see in 2008?
I spend my life at wizard rock shows and I work at a theatre. Don't give me this bullshit.

23. Did you have a favorite concert in 2008?
Wrock Reggie's. :D

24. What was your favorite book in 2008?
Paper Towns.

25. How many people did you sleep with in 2008?
ZERO!

26. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
The ridiculous amount of money I spent on plane tickets.
IT WAS WORTH IT.

27. What was the biggest lie you told in 2008?
"I will read 50 books this year".

28. Did you treat somebody badly in 2008?
Not intentionally, if I did.

29. Did somebody treat you badly in 2008?
Yes. I'm over it.

30. What was your proudest moment of 2008?
Fiveawesomegirls. Collectively.

31. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008?
My fall quarter midterm grades. Ick.

32. If you could go back to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?
I would.. erm... I don't know. Win the lotto instead of losing the 3 times I played. Ha.

33. Where did you work in 2008?
Village Theatre. Like the last 3 years.

34. Favorite TV shows(s) of 2008?
Lost.
Heroes.
Gossip Girl.
ANTM.
It never changes.

Although I did start watching old seasons of Arrested Development and I love it.

35. Favorite Band(s) of 2008?
This is hard. The new bands I discovered were Metro Station, Jason Mraz, the Format,

36. Favorite Food in 2008?
Grilled Cheese.
Citra.
Thai food.

37. Favorite Drink in 2008?
I was only 21 for four days in 2008. I'll answer this question next year, haha.

38. Favorite Place in 2008?


My new house in Seattle. <3

39. Favorite person(s) to be with in 2008?
At home: Eia/Brittany/Liz/Colin/Sam the brief moments we had her.
Away from home: EVERYONE.

40. Favorite person(s) to talk to in 2008?
Lauren/Sam/Michael/Jazza/Hayley/Liz.

41. Favorite trip in 2008?
Tied between Tour and Terminus.

42. Favorite stores in 2008?
SAFEWAY FOR FOODZ.
Urban Outfitters, dangerous now that it's walking distance to me. Eep.

43. Hardest thing you had to go through in 2008?
-Continually dealing with most of my friends living far away.
-Adjusting to a big scary new college that I don't like all that much.
-Gaining and then losing Sam in much too short of an amount of time.

44. Most exciting moment(s) in 2008?
Meeting Jazza, meeting Hayley, meeting John and Hank, and all of YouTube Live in general.

45. Funniest moment(s) in 2008?
Every moment spent with the 5AG. <3333




That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrested Development is such a good show!! I would highly recommend it! :) Gah...I feel like such a creeper putting comments on people's blogs :P

Anonymous said...

This is kind of random, but I remembered that you said in one of the 5AG videos that you got a tattoo. If you don't mind me asking, what was it of? I'm contemplating a Harry Potter tattoo, and I have a design and everything, but I just need a little shove.lol. Was it HP related, or something else? Sorry for my curiosity ;p