Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009.

In my 21 years of life, I've found that I have never had a year that didnt top the previous year in amazingness. Each year has always routinely been better than the one preceding it, and I really just hope I can continue with that trend.

I am very thankful for my life. I am surprised over and over again by the scope of good luck and good fortune I find myself possessing, in the people I meet, the places I go, and the things I get to experience. I just hope my luck doesn't run out.

2007 was beyond amazing.
2008 somehow topped that.
Here's fingers crossed to a 2009 that can compete.


:D

2 comments:

STV said...

Hey Kristina. Your about me still says a 20 year old girl who loves.... HAHAH better change that! Congratulations! You're old now! ;)

Happy belated birthday, christmas and new year!

Anonymous said...

I've been lucky enough to be the same way. I don't understand why life blesses some people like this, but I am so grateful.
Happy birthday, Kristina, and happy New Year.