Saturday, December 6, 2008

instead of homework.

I was going strong on my essay until I took a break, got sad that I'm not at Bryn Mawr tonight, and decided to do this instead.

I took this from mememolly who took it from amazingphil who took it from... someone.

1. What’s your name?
Kristina. Some people call me Tina, which is cute, but I have always thought myself fortunate to have such a pretty name that I actually like.

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Gosh ever since Sam and I started shopping together, TIGHTS. But then again, nothing will ever beat my converse shoes.

3. Last thing you ate?
I actually JUST finished a green apple with caramel dip. Yum.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Veggie Veggie, the Thai place on the ave. Eff you, cockroaches.

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
DAMNIT.

6. Last person you hugged?
Karly after we went shoe shopping today. But before that, it was Sam at the airport. Or maybe Eia.

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
I don't think "date" is the right word exactly.

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
At this point, it may be my only option.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
Mostly my height - because I spent so many years slouching and pretending I wasn't actually this tall.
But when it comes right down to it, I'm just incredibly glad I am comfortable in my own skin.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?

I went to the Mongolian Grill tonight - and have leftovers!

11. Who is your best friend?
Oh wow. That's a loaded question.
In the grand scheme of things, Brittany will always get that title, but it's just a title. I care about SO many people in the way one cares about a "best friend".

12. What time of the day is it?
11:00 pm exactly. Also, should be essay-writing time. Oops.

13. Who/What made you angry today?
Closed-minded people at the theatre I work in.

14. Baseball or Football?
Neither, really, though I at least understand how baseball works.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
Yes.

16. Favorite type of Food?
Thai food. Oatmeal. Dried bananas. Frozen yogurt with grahams crackers and blackberries in it.

17. Favorite holiday:
Christmas, because then my birthday is right around the corner. :)

18. Do you download music:
Yarrr, matey.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
If they don't smell, they aren't dirty.
.
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
I appreciate Japanese symbols because I speak a bit of the language, but for those who get them merely to be trendy - you're an idiot. But this is a matter of choosing trendy over meaningful, not choosing Chinese symbol tattoos specifically. If a Chinese symbol tattoo means something to you - get it.
Also, I want to point out that this is my longest answer thus far. Personlaity quirk - I get riled up over insignificant and trivial things. Wooo.

21. Would you date the person that posted this?
Molly? Ha. Always.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Actually, quite a few times. I'm lucky to know lovely musicians. :)

23. Do you love anyone?
So much it hurts. And it's spread out all over the planet.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
I have a serious eye phobia and could never, ever put a contact in my eye, but I think they look nice on other people.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Absolutely not. And I never will.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Nope. This, however, I would consider trying.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Ha. Yup.

27. How many pets do you have?
One dog, Honey, who is at home with the parents and brother. I miss her.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
I'm from North Dakota. Yes.

30. How is the weather right now?
It's dark out. But it was cloudy/cold today.

31. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, actually. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm going to put on my homegirl Katy Perry because I miss Sam. Don't judge me.

32. What is your current favorite song?
Hm. I dont even know who it's by but the YouTube song, "She's a yooooung girl, talking about herself."

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Um.
Wow.
Twilight in theatres?

34. Do you wear contacts?
Haven't we covered this?

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Work, today. And then the shoe store. And then Target, where I bought Beedle the Bard like a good little Harry Potter fan.

36. What are you afraid of?
Being forgotten. Heights. Turkeys.

37. How many piercings have you had?
Two in each ear. I want another one on one ear. Someone come hold my hand while I do it.

38. What piercings do you want?
Sigh. But - I just -

39. What’s one thing you’ve learned this year?
Boys are stupid?
No, but seriously. I've learned to live on my own and I would say that's a pretty huge deal.
I've also learned I am a strong enough person to deal with huge changes without letting it overtake me.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Either a passion iced tea, sweetened, or a hazelnut hot cocoa. While I do homework with Sam. SIGH.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
True story: My brother kept pestering me to shoot his bebe gun and I didnt want to because I don't like guns, but finally I just gave in and shot it - and hit the target fifteen feet away.
Maybe that's not impressive, but I was impressed. With myself.
I haven't shot one since.

43. Are you missing someone?
Too many. Too often.

44. Favourite TV show?
Lost. Heroes. Gossip Girl. America's Next Top Model.
That's really the extent of my TV-watching.

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
Not even a little.

47. Has anyone said you look like a celebrity?
Yeah, they have.

47. What celeb do you look like?
"That chick from Superbad". Kiera Knightley. Cameron Diaz. Uma Thurman. "No, seriously, you really look like that chick from Superbad."

48. Who would you like to see right now?
Sam Friedman. Lauren Fairweather. Hayley Hoover. Alex Day. Michael Aranda. And just for good measure, I'm going to throw in Ed Westwick. Hey, a girl can dream.

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Impossible. I could watch the Nightmare Before Christmas over and over again though.

50. Do you find yourself loved?
I'm reminded every day by people I dont even know. It's nice. Thank you YouTube.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t suppose to?
Oh get over yourself, who HASN'T.

52. Favorite smell?
Used books. Best. Ever.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Salted.

54. What’s something that really bugs you?
Not getting the whole truth about something.
And when people mix stripes with stripes. Fashion sense, get one.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
His music, yes. Thrillerrrrrrr.

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
A Crunchwrap Supreme and Empanada from Taco Bell is my guilty pleasure.

57. What’s your favorite perfume?
I just wear some fruity thing I got from Ulta, when I remember.
I have expensive perfume I got for Christmas last year, Ja'Dore by Dior, and I think I lost it. Oops.

58. Favorite baseball team?
The Cullens?

59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
Uh, nope. Maybe at a sleepover once when I was like 10.

60. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
Haha. 45 hours or something, just two days ago.

61. Last time you went bowling?
I think it was in April when Mark and Jason came to visit. Though I play Bowling Buddies on facebook at work all the time. Wooo.

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
An all Harry Potter themed room at some friends of Lena's on tour?
Under a row of chairs at the Kansas City Airport?
On a trampoline?

63. Who was your last phone call?
Consulting phone... Ryan Seiler! He called right before MoM went on stage at the Bryn Mawr show to say they missed me. Shucks.
ADDENDUM: Sam just called WHILE typing up this answer. She wins.

- some of this survey was cut off. Weird.
Well, just imagine there were some more questions below here.

9 comments:

Garnet said...

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
I don't think "date" is the right word exactly.
HA!

I like this survey...I should copy you.

Kristina said...

Copy away, my friend.

Aditi Patel said...

You make me sad. Not in a way that's your fault or even bad i guess but

Amanda Beth said...

58. Favorite baseball team?
The Cullens?

I think you just made my day. HAH!

Crystal said...

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
A Crunchwrap Supreme and Empanada from Taco Bell is my guilty pleasure.

Gah ME TOO.

abbs866 said...

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
Mostly my height - because I spent so many years slouching and pretending I wasn't actually this tall.

Story of my life. I'm 14 and almost 6 feet tall, and I intimidate the hell out of all the boys. Slouching is my friend. :)

Hollishillis said...

oh my god veggie veggie has cockroaches?!?!?!

Last month me and my friend were eating at this terriyaki place on the ave and we were having a good time, the food was great. Then I looked to the left on the wall....and holy crap....a coackroach on the wall. We left immediately. I'm afraid to eat at most places on the ave now...and you just confirmed my fear...so gross!

tara said...

haha john green did this same survey.

Tonioniniiii said...

he he my brother has a harry potter themed room he's had it for years but he's 17 now xD its got hp wallpaper, posters, pictures a quidditch border, curtains and bedspread haha! we also have big posters on he back of our doors which ive never really appreciated till today, as its so firmly stuck on i wont be able to take it to uni :(
sorry for my babble :p x