Wednesday, December 24, 2008

cold.

I had an interesting night.

After spending all day selling gift certificates at work to frantic last minute shoppers, I went to a Gingerbread House making party with a bunch of people from highschool. Three of which were pretty close friends of mine but most of which really... weren't.
I was really afraid that it was going to be awkward, but I ended up having a nice time. Which was surprising. I was mostly happy to see Eia (2 days apart after living together is TOO LONG) and especially Colin and Heather, since I love them both so much and they both abandoned me for college in Pennsyl-stupid-vania.

Although I wont deny, the best part was when Colin kicked everyone out around 11:30 so we could have Colin and Kristina bonding time. He is probably one of my favorite people in the world to talk to and we don't get to often enough while he's away at Lafayette. Dumb college keeping me from the people I love.

Anyway, here comes 2 in the morning, and after Colin walked me up to my car, we realized it was stuck in the snow and the more we tried to get it out, the more it slid into the ditch and looked like I got in some sort of embarrassing accident.

So finally around 3 he just drove me home and I suppose I will have to deal with it tomorrow.


It was still a good day. <3

No comments: